How Do You Let Your Money Energy Leak?
For heart-centered female entrepreneurs, our ability to make money and how much we think we deserve to earn, is connected to our heart. Since we are in the business of changing lives, heart plays a big role in how much money we earn in our business.
In fact, love and money issues are strongly connected for female heart-centered entrepreneurs.
To create abundance of income in your heart-centered business, you must pay attention to your ‘money energy leaks’.
Here are a few common ways you may let your money energy ‘leak’:
1) You give away your precious time and energy because you are afraid of saying ‘no.’ This occurs in business when you offer too much of your time for a very low price. Giving away your time for less than is deserved not only diminishes your own value, but it also diminishes that of your clients. Consequently, no one is then able to claim the true limitless abundance that is available.
2) You don’t set clear boundaries. When others don’t respect your boundaries, and you don’t take a stand for yourself, you let your money energy ‘leak’. And this, in turn, makes you feel less valued and less respected. This can lead you to be scared of shining larger; so instead, you settle for staying safe and small.
3) Negative self-chatter is another way you zap yourself out of your precious time and energy. If someone doesn’t buy your product or services, you take rejection personally and beat yourself up over it, in your head, and your heart. This prevents you from moving forward. Instead of patting yourself on the back for your accomplishments and getting help where you need to, you assume the rejection is a reflection of you as a person. This is not so. And it is important to recognize this.
You are in the business of changing lives and you need to pay attention to how you let your money energy ‘leak’. When you devalue yourself, you keep yourself trapped and stifled. But when you are aware of how to avoid ‘money energy leaks’, and take the time to pursue your talents, you are free to achieve endless outcomes such as:
• Writing your book
• Launching a new product or program
• Making abundance of income
Here are a few ways you can start to take care of your money energy ‘leaks’ right away:
1) Write down how you would like to spend your time. What are the things you absolutely love to do in your business? Who are the clients you love to work with? Give away anything you don’t love to do, and let go of clients you don’t enjoy working with to make room for the new.
2) Make a decision on what kind of lifestyle you would you like to enjoy. How much money do you need to create the lifestyle that honours who you are? Don’t compromise your time. Charge what your time is worth to create the life you want.
3) Make a list of all the results you have gotten from working with your previous clients. Carry that list with you, and whenever you need to get in touch with your value, refer back to that list.
If you haven't already, get the *FREE* copy of the beautiful 'Abundance in Business,' e-book by visiting here.
Zahra Efan – Professional Coach and Abundance Expert
Zahra passionately supports heart-centered, spiritually oriented, creative female entrepreneurs market their businesses with authenticity and integrity. She works with those who desire to share their own powerful messages with the world including coaches, artists, healers, writers, filmmakers and designers among others. Zahra combines her marketing experience with her intuition and teaches women how to get in touch with their inner feminine wisdom and source of personal abundance to create the outer result of an effortlessly abundant life. Zahra is a published author who has written extensively on the principles of abundance including her e-book The Power of Gratitude. She has appeared on TV and given many keynote speeches. She enjoys working with clients one-on-one, in groups and through tele-classes available worldwide.
Watch Zahra speak about The Power of Gratitude at www.zahraefan.com.
Click here for archives of Zahra's Monthly Insights