I had a great interview with Tanya Paluso from Tribal Truth on May 23rd on the topic of Money along with two other experts. You can watch the interview here. It's the third video from the top.
Thank you everyone who applied for a discovery session with me. We were not able to offer a session to everyone as there were only 3 spots open. There will be more sessions opening up, be sure to apply soon.
How Do You Let Your Money Energy Leak?
For heart-centered female entrepreneurs, our ability to make money, and how much we think we deserve to earn, is connected to our heart. Since we are in the business of changing lives, heart plays a big role in how much money we earn in our business.
In fact, love and money issues are strongly connected for female heart-centered entrepreneurs.
To create abundance of income in your heart-centered business, you must pay attention to your ‘money energy leaks’.
Here are a few common ways you may let your money energy ‘leak’:
1) You give away your precious time and energy because you are afraid of saying ‘no.’ This occurs in business when you offer too much of your time for a very low price. Giving away your time for less than is deserved not only diminishes your own value, but it also diminishes that of your clients. Consequently, no one is then able to claim the true limitless abundance that is available.
2) You don’t set clear boundaries. When others don’t respect your boundaries, and you don’t take a stand for yourself, you let your money energy ‘leak’. And this, in turn, makes you feel less valued and less respected. This can lead you to be scared of shining larger and you settle for staying safe and small.
3) Negative self-chatter is another way you zap yourself out of your precious time and energy. If someone doesn’t buy your product or services, you take rejection personally and beat yourself up over it in your head, and your heart. This prevents you from moving forward. Instead of patting yourself on the back for your accomplishments and getting help where you need to, you assume the rejection is a reflection of you as a person. This is not so. And it is important to recognize this.
You are in the business of changing lives and you need to pay attention to how you let your money energy ‘leak’. When you devalue yourself, you keep yourself trapped and stifled. But when you are aware of how to avoid ‘money energy leaks’, and take the time to pursue your talents, you are free to achieve endless outcomes such as:
- Serving High End Ideal Clients
- Launching a new product or program
- Creating More Opportunities for Visibility and Exposure
Here are a few ways you can start to take care of your money energy ‘leaks’ right away:
1) Write down how you would like to spend your time. What are the things you absolutely love to do in your business? Who are the clients you love to work with? Give away anything you don’t love to do, and let go of clients you don’t enjoy working with to make room for the new.
2) Make a decision on what kind of lifestyle you would you like to enjoy. How much money do you need to create the lifestyle that honours who you are? Don’t compromise your time. Charge what your time is worth to create the life you want.
3) Make a list of all the results you have gotten from working with your previous clients. Carry that list with you, and whenever you need to get in touch with your value, refer back to that list.
Before working with Zahra I was ignoring my finances and bills. I lived in a “hopeful” world, where it will all work out – it usually did, but with a lot of stress, and the outcome was not one full of riches. And the income didn’t seem to happen. Working with Zahra I let go of the fear that kept me from truly dealing with money.
I had a realization while working with Zahra, that I had crossed some wires when it comes to love and money. I was unconsciously trying to “buy love”, by overspending when friends and family were concerned, even when I couldn’t really afford it. Uncrossing those wires has allowed me to spend according to my budget and understanding that it will not change the relationship I have with those people. I have continued to keep track of my expenses, and am emotionally spending less and less.
One of the exercises we did was allowed me to see money as sacred. Seeing money as sacred is a way for me to invite money in, in a very positive and uplifting manner. I can welcome money joyfully, and disassociate it from past stereotypes of the “miserly businessman”.
As a result of our work together, I have a better understanding of my financial picture. I have been able to map out clear financial goals for this year and each month, as well as plan monthly goals and action steps on how to get there. I have spent less on those purchases where emotions used to rule. Working with Zahra has pointed me in the right direction.
~ Margaux- monmarchelocal.ca
Zahra Efan - Professional Coach and Abundance Expert
Zahra supports women business owners to create income breakthroughs in their business working 20 hours or less. Being a wife and a mother of two very active boys, Zahra knows first handidly the importance of having a life that supports her priorities. She supports her clients in creating a business that honours their priorities and lifestyle. Her clients cut down their working hours while still increasing their income.
Zahra is well known for teaching her clients to connect with their inner wisdom to create outer results. Her money breakthrough private retreat has helped many of her clients breakthrough their inner money barriers to create outer abundance easily. Zahra has written for many well know magazines including aspire in the same issue as Debbie Ford. She is also a keynote speaker, workshop facilitator, and has appeared on TV as well as given talks on many many telesummits world wide. She works privately with selective clients.
Watch Zahra speak about The Power of Gratitude at www.zahraefan.com.
Click here for archives of Zahra's Monthly Insights